- Beyer, F., Doulis, G. Frauendiener, J. and Whale B. (2012, December). Numerical space-times near space-like and null infinity. The spin-2 system on Minkowski space. Classical and Quantum Gravity 29 (2012) 245013. DOI: 10.1088/0264-9381/29/24/245013
- Whale, B. E. and S. M. Scott (2011, May). A correspondence between distances and embeddings for manifolds: New techniques for applications of the abstract boundary. Journal of Geometry and Physics 61 (5), 927-939. DOI: 10.1016/j.geomphys.2010.12.013
- Whale, B. (2011). An algebraic proof of quillen’s resolution theorem for Journal of K-Theory 7 (01), 115-144. DOI: 10.1017/is009009019jkt089
- Whale, B. E. (2010, November). Foundations of and Applications for the Abstract Boundary Construction for Space-Time. Ph. D. Thesis, Department of Quantum Science, Research School of Physics and Engineering, ANU College of Physical & Mathematical Sciences. Located at ANU Digital Thesis.
- Whale, B. E. and S. M. Scott (2008, December). A framework for the discussion of singularities in general relativity. In H. Kleinert, R. T. Jantzen, and R. Ruffini (Eds.), Proceedings of the Eleventh Marcel Grossmann Meeting on General Relativity. ISBN: 9789812834263
- “The standard chart based approach to the study of boundary structures in General Relativity induces a coordinate independent boundary of ideal points.
- The dependence of the abstract boundary classification on a set of curves I: An algebra of sets on bounded parameter property satisfying sets of curves.
- The dependence of the abstract boundary classification on a set of curves II: How the classification changes when the bounded parameter property satisfying set of curves changes.
You may like to look for me at;